Since 1989, ETEX Corporation has developed, manufactured and marketed proprietary, nanocrystalline calcium-phosphate-based biomaterials that promote the repair and regeneration of bone damaged by trauma or disease. Our experience and expertise in bone biology and biomaterials is the foundation for a robust, innovative, market-driven product pipeline.
The current product portfolio of synthetic calcium phosphate based bone substitute materials is rapidly expanding via the accelerated development of versatile carrier technologies and osteoinductive combination products .
The following themes are central to the ETEX mission:
- Repairing skeletal defects
- Regenerating bone and soft tissue
- Enabling controlled delivery of cells, biologics & therapeutic agents
- Facilitating minimally invasive procedures
- Developing user and patient friendly systems